2nd Annual Fur Fun Tshirt Contest
March 15th, 2013 Deadline
On Sunday, April 28th, 2013 Love-A-Stray Dog Division will host the second annual Fur Fun Event to include: a 5K chip timed race, dog walk, pet fair, business fair, “Rescue Row,” raffle, kids games, music and food. To celebrate this event we are asking the community to submit t-shirt design ideas!
About the Event & Contest:
What does the winner get?
- Notoriety! Everyone will be wearing a t-shirt with your design on it!
- Announcement of winning design and designer in the press.
- Presentation at the event of the t-shirt you designed to you! Yes, you get a free t-shirt!
- Approx. $100 worth of prizes.
What are the rules and how do you enter?
- To enter email your design (in an image and PDF format) and the entry form to Love-A-Stray at LASDog5K@gmail.com
- Submit designs only for the front of the shirt
- Colors used in the design this year are limited to four
- Use of photos in the design is no longer allowed (too expensive to print)
- Use of copyrighted images is not allowed
- Please include something to the effect of “Love-A-Stray” and “2nd Annual Fur Fun 5K” and “April 28th, 2013” in your design to make it unique to the race
- Please don’t only use the Love-A-Stray logo as the main component of your design
- One submission per person
- All entries must be received by midnight on March 15th, 2013
- Anyone of any age may enter (parental consent required for kids under 18)
- By submitting your design you agree to turn over all rights to the design to Love-A-Stray and make any necessary design adjustments requested by Love-A-Stray
- Winner will be notified by April 1st, 2013
Contact the event organizer, Andrea Scheetz at LASDog5K@gmail.com